Cases that Require Colon Resection Surgery
Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny may perform colon resection surgery in several cases, which are determined after necessary examinations and tests. Some of these cases include:
- Uncontrolled bleeding: Acute cases of severe colon bleeding may require surgical intervention to resect the affected part of the colon.
- Intestinal obstruction: Intestinal blockage is an emergency condition that may necessitate total or partial colon resection, depending on the patient’s condition.
Colon Tumor Resection Surgery with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
There are various types of surgeries related to colon tumor resection performed by Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, including:
- Total colon resection: Complete removal of the colon.
- Partial colon resection: Removal of a portion of the colon.
- Hemicolectomy: Removal of half of the colon.
- Colon and rectum resection: Removal of both the colon and rectum.
If you are diagnosed with colon tumors, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, the best colon tumor resection doctor in Egypt, to undergo diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using the latest techniques for diagnosis and treatment. Contact us to learn more.