Methods of Gallstone Removal with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny :
- Endoscopic removal of gallstones.
- Gallstones in the bile duct are treated using an endoscope, which is inserted through the mouth into the duodenum.
- Dilating the bile duct opening as much as possible using a biliary dilation balloon, allows the doctor to remove the stones.
- Fragmenting the stones with an endoscope.
Advantages of Gallstone Removal with Dr. Yasser Al-Bustani:
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny utilizes the latest techniques in the removal of gallstones in the bile duct, specifically using an endoscope.
- It helps in identifying the cause of bile duct obstruction and assists in its treatment.
- The presence of a side-view camera lens allows the doctor to detect the obstruction and determine its cause at the end of the bile duct.
- It aids in dilating the bile duct opening as much as possible, enabling the doctor to easily remove the stones.
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny has over 30 years of experience in minimally invasive tumor surgeries.
If you are experiencing gallstone-related issues in the bile duct, it is advisable to undergo an endoscopic examination of the bile duct to obtain an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is the best doctor to perform this procedure. Please contact us for more information.