Treatment of Gynecomastia with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny treats gynecomastia in men through a surgical procedure in which the breast size is reduced, and excess sagging is removed, restoring it to its natural shape.
- Fibrous or fatty tissues surrounding the nipple are eliminated.
- Dr. Yasser utilizes the latest techniques in gynecomastia surgery, such as the VASER or laser technique, in which fat is liquefied and suctioned out of the body.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, and the patient does not experience any pain.
Advantages of Modern Gynecomastia Treatment Techniques
- Laser and VASER-assisted liposuction has no risks or complications.
- The patient can leave the hospital on the same day.
Restoration of the natural shape of the male breast.
- Correction of any deformities in the breast, nipple, or areola (the pigmented area around the nipple).
- The procedure involves a small incision, thus requiring a short recovery period.