Symptoms of Stomach Tumors
- Abdominal pain.
- Bloating and indigestion.
- Gastric reflux.
- Decreased appetite and feelings of nausea.
Types of Surgeries Performed by Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny for Stomach Tumor Resection
- Total Gastrectomy: Performed when cancer has spread extensively throughout the stomach or when it is located in the upper part near the esophagus.
- Gastric Bypass: In this surgery, the lower part of the stomach is resected, and the upper part is connected to a portion of the small intestine to facilitate food passage and alleviate symptoms and complications.
- Tumor Resection with Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when surgery is not feasible. It involves inserting a laparoscope with laser technology to remove parts of the tumor. It can also be used to control bleeding.
If you are suffering from stomach and intestinal tumors, it is essential to visit Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny for an accurate diagnosis. He is considered the best doctor for diagnosing and resecting stomach and intestinal tumors. Contact us to learn more.