Symptoms that require a visit to the doctor to treat appendicitis
- Feeling pain in the abdomen.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Chronic constipation.
- Low fever.
- Abdominal muscle stiffness.
Advantages of laparoscopic cholecystectomy with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- The patient feels less pain after the operation is completed.
- We are staying for a shorter period in the hospital, as it does not require a lengthy recovery period.
- Recover faster and thus return to normal activity.
- The intestine returns to its normal movement in a shorter time.
- Scars resulting from surgical incisions appear smaller.
- The experience and skill that Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny has laparoscopic surgeries.
- The therapeutic services provided by Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny during the patient’s stay.
- The medical team is trained with a high level of experience to care for patients and make them comfortable.
If you suffer from appendicitis or any previous symptoms, you should go for laparoscopic cholecystectomy with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, who has more than 30 years of experience in the field of laparoscopic surgery. Contact us to learn more.