Types of Hernia Treated by Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Inguinal Hernia: It occurs in the groin area above the inner thigh.
- Femoral Hernia: It occurs near the inguinal hernia area but lower and slightly to the outside.
- Umbilical Hernia: It occurs in the region of the navel or around it, usually occurring after pregnancy and childbirth.
- Hiatal Hernia: It occurs when part of the stomach protrudes into the chest through a weakness in the diaphragm.
- Incisional Hernia: It is a hernia that occurs at the site of a previous surgery.
- Diaphragmatic Hernia: Most of the time, the cause of the hernia is unknown, as the person may be born with a diaphragmatic opening.
Hernia Repair Surgery with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny performs hernia repair using the latest techniques such as laparoscopy, and some of its advantages include:
- Reduced postoperative pain.
- Faster recovery time.
- Smaller incisions and scars.
- Reduced risk of complications.
If you have a hernia, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, a consultant in laparoscopic and general surgery. He possesses the necessary expertise and skills to be one of the best doctors in this field. He utilizes the latest techniques, modern equipment, and laser technology in treatment to achieve the best outcomes and avoid complications. For more information, please contact us.