Benefits of Colonoscopy for Colorectal Tumors with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Colonoscopy serves the purpose of immediate removal of polyps, a procedure known as polypectomy, using a wire loop tool inserted through the colonoscope.
- Finding early-stage cancerous tumors during colonoscopy is common, and they can often be removed during the procedure.
- As long as all cancerous tissues are successfully removed, the patient usually does not require further treatment such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Follow-up colonoscopy is performed after approximately 6 months to a year to check for any indications of cancer recurrence.
Colonoscopy for colorectal tumors with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Colonoscopy is performed with the highest level of efficiency and quality.
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is one of the best-specialized doctors in performing colonoscopies with the highest levels of efficiency and quality.
- He conducts a distinguished examination of the colon’s health to detect the extent of diseases affecting the intestines and colon, in order to take various measures aimed at addressing the patient’s bowel and colon movement problems and achieving an accurate diagnosis. Therefore, Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is considered one of the best doctors to perform colonoscopy.
If you have a problem with your colon, it is important to undergo a colonoscopy for an accurate diagnosis, and Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is the best doctor to perform this procedure. Contact us to learn more.