Symptoms that require a visit to a doctor to treat the gallbladder
- The patient feels severe pain in the upper abdomen or middle.
- Abdominal pain spreads to the back or shoulder.
- Feeling pain when touching the abdominal area.
- Feeling nauseous.
- Frequent vomiting.
- High temperature.
Advantages of laparoscopic cholecystectomy with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- It is performed through small incisions of no more than one inch in length compared to traditional surgery, which requires a large opening of more than 7 inches.
- The patient recovers faster with laparoscopic cholecystectomy compared to traditional surgeries that require a longer period of time.
- The patient can be discharged from the hospital and go home on the same day of surgery.
- It allows the patient to quickly return to his daily life and does not face any of the risks of traditional surgery, such as bleeding.
- The abdomen is more aesthetic when performed laparoscopically, unlike traditional surgery.
- The cost of laparoscopic cholecystectomy is convenient and affordable for everyone.
- Dr. Yasser Al-Bassatini is distinguished by his long experience in performing laparoscopic surgeries, especially laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
If you are suffering from some of the symptoms mentioned previously, you should visit a doctor to find out whether you need a laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is one of the best doctors to perform this operation due to his experience in using the laparoscope. Contact us to learn more.