Cases that require endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) include:
- Abdominal pain is caused by acute pancreatitis, which results from gallstones in the biliary tract.
- Gallstones in the biliary tract require the use of an ERCP performed by a specialized physician.
- Pancreatic tumors.
- Biliary tract obstruction, where the physician may use ERCP and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) depending on the patient’s condition.
Treatment program with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny:
The Liver and Biliary Tract Surgery program at Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny’s center provides the best treatment plan tailored to the individual needs of each patient. It follows a multidisciplinary approach based on the philosophy of “patient first” to provide the best treatment for patients. This means that each patient’s case is analyzed and treated by a team of specialists in:
- Liver and biliary tract surgery.
- Liver diseases.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
In case of liver diseases or biliary tract obstruction, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, the best liver and biliary tract surgeon in Egypt, to undergo diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using the latest techniques such as endoscopy. For more information, please contact us.