Causes of Elevated Bilirubin and Liver Enzymes
There are several causes of elevated bilirubin and liver enzymes, and Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny explains the most important ones:
- Presence of gallstones in the bile ducts.
- Pancreatic tumors that lead to the obstruction of the bile ducts.
- Tumors in the duodenum.
- In some rare cases, parasites such as Ascaris can cause bile duct obstruction.
- Certain inherited diseases.
Treatment of Obstructive Jaundice with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny utilizes therapeutic endoscopy in treating obstructive jaundice.
- It is one of the best surgical procedures used in recent years and has shown great success.
- This minimally invasive procedure involves inserting an endoscope through the mouth to break down the gallstones causing bile duct obstruction and elevated bilirubin levels in the blood.
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny has the necessary experience and skills to be one of the best surgeons in the field of obstructive jaundice surgery.
- With over 30 years of extensive experience in laparoscopic surgeries and being a global reference for the treatment of obstructive jaundice, he ensures the use of the latest techniques, modern equipment, and endoscopic technology to achieve optimal results and avoid complications.
If you have obstructive jaundice, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, a consultant in laparoscopic and general surgery. He possesses the necessary expertise and skills to be one of the best doctors in this field. He utilizes the latest techniques, modern equipment, and endoscopic technology in treatment to achieve the best outcomes and avoid complications. For more information, please contact us.