Symptoms of anal and coccygeal fistula
- Feeling pain, especially when sitting.
- Inflammation and swelling, and the skin tends to turn red.
- Foul-smelling secretions.
- High temperature.
Anal and pilonidal fistula removal techniques with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Surgical treatment or laser technology are available options for treating pilonidal sinus.
- As for laser technology, it is currently considered the best option for treating pilonidal sinus.
- The patient does not need a long time to recover.
- He can return to normal activity within just one day.
- The success rate of this technique is about 98%.
In the case of anal fistula, you can book an appointment with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny, the best doctor for anal and pilonidal fistula removal in Egypt, to take diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using the latest diagnostic techniques, such as endoscopy. To learn more, contact us.