Simplified gastric bypass surgery with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny creates a bag in the upper part of the stomach that is longer than the traditional gastric bypass bag and is separate from the rest of the stomach.
- It uses modern staplers, which are the same staplers used in Europe and the United States of America.
- The operation is performed laparoscopically, as we use the latest high-resolution laparoscope in Egypt, and the operation is performed through 4 or 5 small holes.
- After surgery, after eating a small amount of food, the patient feels full and cannot eat more than she eats, which reduces the amount of food.
Advantages of the simplified gastric bypass with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Reducing the size of the stomach and reducing the amount of sugars that can be consumed.
- Getting rid of obesity through gastric bypass surgery and achieving the ideal weight.
- It helps the pancreas perform its function better and avoid high blood sugar levels.
- Through gastric bypass surgery, 95% of type 2 diabetes patients are cured.
- The results of the operation are permanent and long-term, as even after 20 years after surgery, most patients maintain more than 50% of their excess weight loss.
- This surgery is an excellent solution to health problems related to obesity.
If you are overweight and want to perform a simplified gastric bypass operation, Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is one of the best doctors in Egypt who performs this surgery due to his long experience and use of the latest technologies. Contact us to learn more.