Pelvic Arthroscopy with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny uses pelvic arthroscopy as the optimal method for exploring the condition of the fallopian tubes and various pelvic organs.
- The use of arthroscopy is most accurate in examining the fallopian tubes, especially the fimbriae located at the outer end of the tube responsible for capturing the egg.
- The arthroscope provides a clear view of the condition of all pelvic organs that may contribute to infertility.
- The arthroscope provides comprehensive information about the presence and density of adhesions, thus determining the feasibility and potential for their removal. It not only aids in diagnosis but also facilitates treatment.
Advantages of Pelvic Arthroscopy with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Significantly reduced postoperative pain.
- Short hospital stay, usually a few hours.
- In addition to the cosmetic aspect, patients can return to their normal activities within one to two weeks.
If you are considering pelvic arthroscopy, Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny is the best choice for this procedure due to his extensive experience and skill in arthroscopy. Contact us to learn more.