Advantages of Gastroscopy with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- Internal endoscopy procedures are performed by Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny and a highly experienced anesthesia team.
- It allows for the early diagnosis of stomach cancer.
- Therefore, endoscopy has significant value in the detection and treatment of early-stage cancerous and precancerous conditions.
- It is a highly comfortable procedure for the patient.
- If benign tumors are detected during colonoscopy, they can be removed at the same time using colonoscopy before they become cancerous.
Objectives of Gastroscopy
1- Diagnostic endoscopy:
- Detection of gastric ulcers.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Digestive system disorders.
- Barrett’s esophagus.
- Treatment of gastric and esophageal bleeding.
- Esophageal dilation.
- Removal of cancerous tumors or benign growths.
- Removal of foreign bodies accidentally swallowed, especially in children.
If you are experiencing stomach-related diseases, the best diagnostic method is endoscopy, and Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny stands out with over 30 years of experience in the field of endoscopic surgery. Contact us to learn more.