Cosmetic surgery in Egypt is a surgical procedure aimed at correcting defects in the face and other parts of the body that result from congenital deformities, burns, bruises, or various diseases. Cosmetic surgery is performed by restoring damaged body tissues or by transplanting tissues from a matched donor.
The patient may decide to undergo this type of surgery to improve the general appearance and for cosmetic purposes that are not related to any deformities or pathological disorders. These procedures include modifying facial features, shaping the body, and improving the appearance of the skin, hair, and nails ، in this article, we will learn about everything related to cosmetic Surgery in Egypt.
Cosmetic Surgery in Egypt
Cosmetic Surgery in Egypt aims to achieve several purposes. The primary purpose of resorting to plastic surgery is to improve the external appearance and hide physical defects through modifications. Plastic surgery is not a therapeutic surgical procedure.
The causes of these defects are varied and include:
- Congenital causes: The patient is born suffering from an unusual shape or incomplete development of a certain part of the body due to a defect in the cell division processes. Cosmetic surgeries are performed to solve these problems, such as cleft lip correction.
- Pathological causes: when exposed to accidents, burns, or distortion of the shape of a person’s external organs due to the presence of a tumor or any type of injury. Cosmetic operations are performed to restore and repair these deformities.
- Cosmetic reasons: In these cases, there is no deformity or defect in the shape of the organ, but the patient seeks to modify its appearance for personal reasons such as increasing his self-confidence, acceptance by others, and keeping up with common aesthetic changes.
Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery in Egypt related to obesity
This is done to help a person lose excess weight and reduce the risk of weight-related health problems that may be life-threatening and include:-
- Severe sleep apnea
- Heart disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Some types of cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
Types of Cosmetic Surgery in Egypt performed by Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
Cosmetic Surgery in Egypt ، For the body, there are many different cosmetic surgeries available. Examples of these surgeries include:
Abdominal reduction (tummy tuck)
A procedure that involves removing excess skin and tightening the abdominal muscles to improve the appearance and shape of the abdomen and redefine the waist.
A procedure that aims to remove excess skin and tighten tissue in the arm area to improve its appearance and reduce sagging.
A procedure used to remove excess fat from various areas of the body such as the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and arms.
A procedure that involves implanting artificial mammary glands or fat transfer to enlarge the size of the breast and improve its shape.
A procedure that aims to lift and reshape the breast to improve its appearance and texture and restore its natural shape.
Breast reduction surgery
A procedure used to reduce breast size, improve body balance, and relieve symptoms associated with very large breasts.
Advantages of Cosmetic Surgery in Egypt with Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny
- It uses the latest technologies in plastic surgery, including laser liposuction and fat dissolving, which improves the body shape.
- He has more than 30 years of experience.
- He has performed many successful plastic surgeries throughout his years of experience.
- A medical staff trained at the highest level of experience under the supervision of Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny.
If you suffer from a birth defect or want to perform any of the previously mentioned cosmetic surgeries, Dr. Yasser Al-Basatini performs all types of cosmetic surgeries using the latest technologies. To learn more, contact us.
What are the latest cosmetic technologies?
Autologous fat injection for facial plastic surgery
It is one of the latest technologies in the world of cosmetics, and it is used for several cosmetic purposes. Autologous fat injection is a suitable procedure for both the face and body, and this is one of its most important advantages. Fat injection treats facial sagging, which sags over time as a result of the face losing its natural fullness.
What are laser cosmetic surgeries?
The laser creates a new surface on which the skin can grow again. Lasers are used in surgeries where tissue can be cut without causing bleeding. The laser can cause tissue coagulation that works to stop bleeding. Laser energy can reach internal areas of the body more easily than a scalpel.
What are the most dangerous cosmetic surgeries?
Liposuction seems to be the most dangerous cosmetic surgery or the one in which complications may occur. Wehbe points out that there are complications that may result from the operation, which are not expected, and they must be distinguished from errors that may occur, for which the doctor is responsible. In addition, errors resulting from the patient’s own negligence or negligence are added.