Breast CancerThe most frequent cancerous cell in women is breast cancer, Breast cancer is a disease that occurs when cancers grow when abnormal breast cells explode uncontrollably. The tumors have the potential to spread throughout the body, The breast’s milk ducts and lobules are in which breast cancer cells usually develop. The initial stage does not pose a danger to life. Breast tissue can become affected by cancerous cells. Cancers are produced as a result, causing lumps or thickness.
Types of Breast Cancertreatment for breast cancer depends on its type, Breast cancer is a difficult disease that may be classified into different types according to several aspects, such as the type of cell involved and the presence or absence of specific transmitters. The most common types of breast cancer include:
Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS):
Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC):
Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC)
Treatment for breast cancerDr. Yasser Al-Basatiny’s treatment of breast cancer depends on several factors, including the type and stage of the cancer, as well as the individual’s overall health and preferences. treatment for Breast cancer typically involves a combination of the following approaches:
What Are the Symptoms of Breast Cancer?Breast cancer can present with a wide range of symptoms, but it’s crucial to remember that not all cases, particularly in the early stages, will present with obvious signs. Mammograms and regular breast self-examinations are essential for early detection. and the treatment for breast cancer depends on Breast cancer symptoms and warning signals frequently include:
- New lump in the breast or underarm: Sometimes the first indication that breast cancer has spread is the growth of lymph nodes under the armpit.
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast: Any unexplained change in the size or shape of one breast or both breasts.
- Skin Changes: These can include dimpling, puckering, or thickening of the breast skin.
- Nipple Discharge: Spontaneous nipple discharge that is not breast milk and occurs without squeezing the nipple.
- Changes in Breast Sensation: Changes in the sensation of the breast or nipple, including itching, tingling, or numbness.
The Best oncologist surgeonThere are many factors that must be considered when choosing an oncology surgery. This is what makes Dr. Yasser El-Basatiny the best breast tumour surgeon with experience, and skill and provides you with the best treatment for breast cancer. Who has good aspects that make him the best choice, here are some considerations in the following aspects when looking for a breast oncologist:
- Qualifications and Expertise: Dr. Yasser Al-Basatiny has an impressive list of qualifications and specialises in oncology surgery for breast cancer.
- Patient-Centred Care: Dr.Yasser Al-Basatiny is known for his compassionate bedside manner, making patients and their families feel at ease during the most challenging times. takes the time to explain treatment options in a comprehensible manner, and ensures that patients are active participants in their healthcare decisions.
The exact cause of breast cancer is often unknown, but risk factors include genetic mutations, family history, hormonal factors, and lifestyle choices like alcohol consumption and obesity.
Yes, although it is less common, men can get breast cancer. The symptoms and treatments are similar to those for women.
Early detection through regular breast self-exams, clinical breast exams, and mammograms greatly increases the chances of successful treatment and improved outcomes